Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite local news stories from the food world. Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
This week Michael Chelus wrote about brunch at The Lodge, we recapped the Snout to Tail Dinner at Black Sheep, announced the upcoming Orchard Park Farmers and Artisans Market and grabbed an Irish Breakfast at the Hyatt.
- The Blue Monk is closing. Everything is horrible. [Buffalo.com]
- Raclettes, the long anticipated French restaurant, opens next week [Buffalo.com]
- Andrew gets a first bite of Nye Park + Tavern from Mark Hutchinson [Buffalo.com]
- AG drops 6 plates on William St’s A Taste of Caribbean [Buffalo.com]
- Sinatra’s Restaurant is moving across the street [Buffalo.com]
- More pictures of Raclettes before they open to the public [Buffalo Rising]
- Gordon Biersch isn’t THAT bad of an option at the Galleria [Step Out Buffalo]
- Get to know the brewer of 42 North Brewing in East Aurora [WNY Craft Beer]
- Pearl St has a lackluster fish fry. I’m shocked. [Just a Blonde]
- A review of 42 North’s Sour Series. The kids love em. [The Public]
- Pizza Review: Joe’s NY Style on Amherst St [BPR]
- Shannon gives her take on the best 5 fish fry’s around [SM Traphagen]
- George’s Hot Dogs in Boston has officially opened! [Facebook]