Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite local news stories from the food world. Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
This week on the blog we asked photographer Aaron Ingrao about his favorite local eats, wrote about several food events coming up, wrote about some meals that we had in 2015 at Home Taste and Bobby J’s and our own Michael Chelus re-visited The Mess Hall.
- Squeeze Juicery is opening a second location on Elmwood [Buffalo.com]
- Acropolis is changing up their menu, going more Greek [Buffalo.com]
- Black Forest Adler gets eight plates from Andrew [Buffalo.com]
- La Gourmet Empanadas are doing some good things in the West Side [Buffalo.com]
- Homegrown Bistro has just opened in Orchard Park for breakfast [Buffalo.com]
- Pizza Plant is opening their Canalside location next week [Buffalo.com]
- Perks Cafe has taken over the former Coffee Culture on Elmwood [Buffalo Rising]
- Mike Shatzel is expanding the empire, taking over Colter Bay [Buffalo Rising]
- The Expo Market gets a new tenant, Bobby Alfman’s Sandwiches [Buffalo Rising]
- Deep South Taco plans their second location on Hertel Ave [Buffalo Rising]
- Meet another local instagram foodie: @flourhour [The Public]
- Get to know one of our favorites, Jill Forster of Nickel City Cheese [Yeah! Buffalo]
- The latest pizza reviews on Stevie V’s and Mister Pizza [Put That Pizza]
- Elm Street Bakery is expanding their operation [OP Sun]