Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite local news stories from the food world. Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
You can check out previous Sunday Reading articles here.
This week we posted our second episode of Grain of Salt featuring Chef Ed Forster (Buffalo Proper) and Chef Steven Gedra (The Black Sheep), spread the word on the new Indoor Farmers Market from The Washington Market, gave-away tickets to a March of Dimes fundraiser, reminded you about Big Fuss 4.0 and posted our 146th Buffalo Foodie with Bryan Johnson and Family.
- Jeff Biesinger heads to Osteria 166, enjoys himself [Buffalo Spree]
- Where to get your coffee and laptop action [Buffalo Rising]
- WNY is getting more liquor, this time to the West Side [Buffalo Rising]
- Buffalo Brewing Company wants to bring you beer, help them out [Kickstarter]
- I’ll say this once. Just Fries’ menu looks f***ing horrible. BR is excited. [Buffalo Rising]
- Five Points Bakery is moving right along with their ambitious plans. [Buffalo Rising]
- More booze! this time with Lakeward Spirits in the Barrel Factory [Buffalo Rising]
- Booze Reviews: Peaches & Herb Cocktail, the Pour House [Buffalo.com]
- This weeks Cheap Eats hits up The Riverside Cafe [Buffalo.com]
- Andrew G drops a six spot on Kenmore’s Yummy Thai [Buffalo.com]
- Andrew G also wants to help you find good Burmese food [Buffalo.com]
- Greek on the Street is opening their own restaurant in Kenmore [Buffalo.com]
- Nina provides a wrap up of her favorite news and food tidbits [Buffalo Foodie]
- Michael has a subpar experience at Betty’s [Nittany Epicurean]
- The 21 Best Chicken Wings features two local joints [Thrillist]
- Taylor gets some Vegetarian eats at Pita Gourmet [Vegetarian Buffalo]
- Ristorante Lombardo is one of the best restaurants in WNY [Step Out Buffalo]