Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Kevin Purdy checks out Kaydara Noodle Bar [Buffalo Spree]
- Annie visits Vera Pizzeria for some drinks and maybe a pizza [Land of Peapodriot]
- On the Line with Chef Jason LaMotte [Buffalo Spree]
- Coming up… Burger Bowl at Ireland’s Own [Buffalo News]
- Andrew Galarneau checks out Wok and Roll (we’ll have a Food Porn tomorrow) [Buffalo News]
- Lumber City Pizza (from the Jonny C’s folks) gets reviewed in the news [Buffalo News]
- Buffalo Street Grill brings about memories for Chris Schobert [Buffalo News]
- The Italian Bread challenge, who has the best? [Buffalo Spree]
- Get some ideas for Oscar snacks from the folks at Buffalo Spree [Buffalo Spree]
- I really want a Peanut Stick now. [Buffalo Spree]
- Gigi’s Cucina Povera will be taking over the former O’Connell’s place [Buffalo Rising]
- Learn how the Long Island Tea was made by Bob Butt, no really. [Inventor Series]
- Read this ridiculously long article about the kid who stole Guy Fieri’s Lamborghini [SF Mag]
- Restaurant has too much “Italian” on the menu, gets a warning from Quebec government [CTV]
- The story of one man and how he built the Sriracha empire [Business Week]
- Learn a little bit about what Aubrey Plaza eats [Bon Apetit]
- I still love the fake American Kitchen & Bar website, but damn this is lame [Gawker]