Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Buffalo Spree’s Cocktail Issue Interviews: Tony Rials, Paula Paradise, Jon Karel, Cam Rector
- Check out what these locals love to drink when they want to get boozy [Buffalo Spree]
- What’s the deal with infused spirits? [Buffalo Spree]
- Cocktails 101 with Kevin Purdy [Buffalo Spree]
- How you can make your basement into a Vera 2.0 [Buffalo Spree]
- Andrew G hits up Yolo and despite the horrible name, enjoys himself [Buffalo News]
- Even after an ownership change, Bertha’s Diner is still killing it [Buffalo News]
- Sample Restaurant is moving from Allentown to Hertel Ave [Twitter]
- Check out what 60,000 bottle caps looks like on a wall [Kegworks]
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Ravioli is made of people!!! Wait, actually glass. [Gawker]
- New Zealand woman dies from drinking way too much Coca Cola [HuffPost]
- This dude really loves baking bread [Wimp]
- Domino’s Pizza giving people what they never wanted, an open kitchen [Ann Arbor]
- More information about the el Bulli movie, foodies everywhere hoping it’s not horrible [Eater]
- Rob Gronkowski runs up a ~$10K bill at the Super Bowl, still orders Crown Royal [Busted Coverage]
- What a $229 Salad looks like [College Humor]