Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrap-up: This week we wrote about Buffalo’s two newest food trucks, The Black Market and Frank Gourmet Hot Dogs. We talked to founder of Land of Peapodriot and current leader of SOLE Buffalo, Annie Levay-Krause for our 54th episode of Eat It Up and we told you about an awesome Liquid Nitrogen Cocktail event that’s going on this upcoming Tuesday at Mike A’s Lounge!
- Take Andrew Galarneau’s advice, let Carmelo slip you the tongue [Buffalo News]
- Mayback’s in Tonawanda gets cheap eats-ed [Buffalo News]
- Vasilis Express opens their newest location on Hertel Ave [Buffalo Rising]
- The Kitchen Table serves big ass sandwiches/meals on the cheap [Buffalo Rising]
- Our friend SJ wills a Ryan Gosling Tim Hortons cup into life, becomes famous [Buffalo.com]
- Wegmans hopes to open wine store outside of Amherst St location [Buffalo.com]
- Anthony Bourdain is coming to Sheas AND Bacchus, don’t miss it [Buffalo Spree]
- Buffalo’s own Corey Siegel is going to be competing next week in the food Olympics (Bocuse d’Or) [Buffalo Spree]
- Vera and Mike A’s have some pretty awesome cocktail events coming up [Buffalo Spree]
- Dinner with Danger is back, this time at Black Rock Kitchen and with Beer! [WutsUpBuffalo]
- Lagniappes owner Chris Silverstein is back with another Kickstarter [Kickstarter]
- Watch CBS talk to the Bocuse d’Or guys (feat. Amherst native Corey Siegel) [Eater]
- The Reviewer Card is a great idea, if you’re a huge D-Bag [LA Times]
- Guy Fieri eats kale, but will still serve you donkey sauce [USA Weekend]
- The NRA has a Wine Club, because why not? [NRA]
- McDonald’s Fish is now “sustainable”, impossible to differentiate what fish it is [Chicago Tribune]
- Eating alone is more depressing with this special ramen bowl now [Gizmodo]