Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrap-up: We talked to Mike and Christian from The Black Market Food Truck on Episode 53 of Eat It Up, wrote about a fantastic meal at Ristorante Lombardo and a new website that’s helping WNY folks keep track of our food truck scene.
- Perfetto opens up in the former Ya Ya Brewhouse, looks pretty nice [Buffalo Rising]
- Savoy is opening today, looks gorgeous (pictured above) [Buffalo Rising]
- Get your lunch on at La Tee Da [Buffalo Rising]
- Ben T and Buffalo.com got their hands on a lot of wieners last week [Buffalo.com]
- On The Line with Elm Street Bakery’s Chef Luci Levere [Buffalo Spree]
- Booze News from Julia Burke [Buffalo Spree]
- Rachel Fix Dominguez (future Eat It Up guest) really really likes Taj Grill [Buffalo Spree]
- Kevin Purdy heads to North Tonawanda’s Remington Tavern [Buffalo Spree]
- Ivy Knight gives some suggestions for your next Toronto visit [Buffalo Spree]
- Gerties serves upscale comfort food, Andrew G gives it an 8 out of 10 [Buffalo News]
- Watch Park and Recreatoins ‘Molecular Mixology” scene [Eater]
- AAA Names Five Diamond Restaurants [USA Today]
- Chicken Wing Demand will be going strong after the Super Bowl [Businessweek]
- Horsemeat found in Beef Burgers in UK and Ireland [BBC]
- Another film on Chef Danny Bowien [Nowness]
- Is Subway giving you only 11″ of gross sandwiches? [Gawker]