Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrap-up: This week we visited WNY’s newest brewery, Woodcock Brothers located out in Wilson and we checked out Kenmore’s Sinatra’s Trilogy. We also talked to food blogger/former cook Scotty Harris for episode 52 of Eat It Up.
- Madonna’s now serving lunch and burgers [Buffalo Rising]
- Ben T talks Rochester food trucks and their growing scene [Buffalo.com]
- Trader Joe’s is opening a shop in Amherst. It’s happening for reals. [Buffalo.com]
- Kathryn goes to Soupfest and eats soup while taking pictures. [Buffalo.com]
- Break’n Eggs gets a 7 from Andrew Galarneau [Buffalo News]
- Just Say Cheesecake has more then… just cheesecake? [Buffalo News]
- More people love Aurora Brew Works in East Aurora [Buffalo News]
- Going to dinner alone in Buffalo by Sally Cunningham [Buffalo Spree]
- Danny Bowien, Andy Ricker and Michael White talk about expansion [Culintro]
- Check what makes up a $2,000 bowl of pasta [NY Post]
- How to cut an Onion by author/teacher Cynthia Lair [TEDx]
- McDonald’s tests more Chicken Wing markets [USA Today]
- Check out Next’s new menu, “The Hunt” [Serious Eats]