In case you missed our posts from last week, we ate really well this year. So like last year, we decided to go through our hundreds of food pictures from this past year and select 12 of our favorites. Thanks in part to Alli’s new iPhone 5, our pictures continued to get better. You can see all of our food pictures (from our standard food porns to our various travels) on our facebook page. These aren’t necessarily our favorite meals, they’re simply our favorite food pictures from 2012 and in no particular order.
Check the site today at noon for our Year Four Wrap-Up.
- Egg Benedict Special at Momofuku Noodle Bar in Toronto.
- Fried Chicken at Omakase II: Provenance on a Family Farm
- Dirty South Taco from Lloyd Taco Trucks at their 2nd Birthday Party
- Pork Bun from Ippudo in New York City
- #36 (BBQ Pork with Fried Egg) from 99 Pho in Buffalo
- Banh Mi from Nickel City Cheese & Mercantile in Buffalo
- Chicken Wing Dip from Nine Eleven Tavern in South Buffalo
- Cinnamon Toast with Peanut Butter from Five Points Bakery in Buffalo
- Cinnamon Roll from Elm Street Bakery in East Aurora
- Foie Gras Torchon from Mike A’s at the Hotel Lafayette in Buffalo
- Jonah Crab and Mushroom Bisque Special from Seabar in Buffalo
- Carrots at Green Heron Growers Market in Sherman