Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrap-up: This week we talked to Bill Rapaport who created an online restaurant guide for Buffalo over 15 years ago, we featured MC Mic Excel as our latest Buffalo Foodie, we wrote about our meals at Donut Kraze, Brennan’s Bowery Bar and Blue Monk and tried out Perry’s Peppermint Stick and White Christmas Ice Cream.
- Buffalo Spree’s Game Changers from the Food World: The Lloyd Guys, Bill Metzgar, Jonathan Oakes and Ethan Cox
- The Steer on Main Street is getting a facelift [Buffalo Rising]
- Andrew Galarneau checks out Rocky’s for their Indian fare [Buffalo News]
- Check out photos from Acropolis’s 30th Birthday Party [Buffalo.com]
- The Buffalo.com crew have a sponge candy throwdown [Buffalo.com]
- Watch the Nickel City Chef Firing Line finale [YouTube]
- Swirl’s Cupcakery is expanding to become Swirls Market Cafe [Facebook]
- Check out Buffalo Without Borders “Map for Adventurous Eaters” [International Institute]
- Some dining options for Christmas Day [Buffalo.com]
- Picky Eater enjoyed her meal at the Red Mill Inn [Picky Eater in Buffalo]
- D’Avolio isn’t just selling olive oil, check out their restaurant [Buffalo News]
- Eater’s 21 Essential Cookbooks of 2012 is incredibly useful for the holidays [Eater]
- Breweries in America are opening at a rate of one a day [Chicago Tribune]
- Daniel Boulud’s Christmas card is fantastic [Eater NY]
- Check out these fancy Starbucks, McDonalds and Burger Kings [Curbed]
- The prep for the Bocuse d’Or is insane, a $150K test kitchen! jump rope! [Washington Post]