Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrap-up: This week we visited a couple Rochester joints, we hit up food trucks Brick-N-Motor and Le Petit Poutine and the delicious Italian restaurant Rocco. We talked to Well Worn Boot about their favorite places to eat in Buffalo and to Beth Manos Brickey about her blog Tasty Yummies.
- Restaurant Closings this week: Buffalo Cakery, Sole
- Buffalo Rising checks out the new Lenox Grill in the former North [Buffalo Rising]
- Gene McCarthy’s receives their brewery license [Facebook]
- Janice Okun gives you her recommendations for steakhouses in Buffalo [Buffalo News]
- Andrew Galarneau’s Holiday Gift Guide [Buffalo News]
- We agree with Andrew, Marco’s is pretty damn awesome. [Buffalo News]
- Check out Chef Karl Derry’s seitan wings [Buffalo News]
- Wet Shoes may not sound it, but they’re quite delicious [Buffalo News]
- Check out the new menu of Polish Villa 2 [Lovin On Buffalo]
- Steve-O (yes that Steve-O) narrates a vegetarian friendly documentary on horrible farms [WhatCameBefore]
- Impress your local barista with a steel Starbucks gift card [USA Today]
- Three wine myths that you can start to ignore [Wine Spectator]
- Duff Beer exists and now Germany has two different versions [Spiegel]
- The roller coaster career of Tyler Florence [San Jose Mercury]