Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrap-up: This week we wrote about the great lunch deals at Getzville’s Sushi Time, talked to Brian Perry from Perry’s Ice Cream on episode #45 of Eat It Up, debuted our newest contributor Alicia Grecco and her thoughts on Pan Garden’s Singapore Mai Fun, we drank at Amherst’s Brick House and suggested everyone go to Saturday’s Food Truck Rodeo. We also asked Lazlo Hollyfeld about their favorite places to eat, food memories and what they’d like to see in Buffalo, you can hear their music on this week’s podcast or on December 15th at BuffaBLOG’s Holiday Party.
- Contrary to the name, Katsu Mart offers mostly American deli classics [Buffalo Rising]
- Lake Effect Ice Cream announces new location, will have scoop shop with seating [Buffalo.com]
- Sweet Jenny’s gets broken into and robbed [Buffalo.com]
- Nina talks to Sizzlin Sauces’ Creator Bud Selmi [Buffalo Foodie]
- Our friend Julia Burke recommends Bourbon’s for Holiday gifts [Buffalo Spree]
- Julia also wrote an awesome article about staging in restaurants [Buffalo Spree]
- Mexican Taqueria takes over the former K Gallagher’s [Twitter]
- Essex St Pub is now serving food, Annie checks it out! [Peapodriot]
- Krystal checks out Falafel Bar in Amherst, still thinks its delicious [Lovin On Buffalo]
- Kennedy’s Cove serves a great steak but it ain’t cheap [Buffalo News]
- Anne Neville checks out McPartlan’s Corner [Buffalo News]
- The Picky Eater checks out Niagara Fall’s Red Coach Inn [Pickey Eater in Buffalo]