Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrap-up: This week we recapped the Nickel City Cupcake Callenge, talked to Teddy Bryant from Lloyd Taco Trucks, reminded everyone about the 2013 City Dining Cards and that we are in the current issue of Buffalo Spree, go out pub food on at Conlon’s in South Buffalo and told everyone to eat Burgers this weekend.
- Restaurant Closings: Liquid Energy Cafe (temp), Prime 490
- Check out more photos from Intoxicated with Zamir! [Buffalo.com]
- Allentown’s newest restaurant Madonna’s gets their first review [Buffalo Rising]
- Giancarlo’s restuarant in the Tony Walker plaza get’s “Galarneau-ed” [Buffalo News]
- Watch a video recap from Nickel City Cupcake Challenge! [YouTube]
- Lagniappes cancels Kickstarter, announces food truck purchase [Twitter]
- This 26 lbs Gummy Python is available for purchase, just in time for the holidays! [Vat19]
- Check out Noma’s videos that showcase their ridiculous food lab [Vimeo]
- Watch this sneak peak of David Chang’s “Mind of a Chef” [YouTube]
- Amazon to start selling wine online [Reuters]
- Here’s an interview with Count Eduardo Branca from Fernet-Branca [Food Republic]
- There’s an artisanal sriracha maker in Brooklyn? I’m shocked. [Grubstreet]