Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Ben Tsujimoto recaps last weeks Big Fuss 2.0 Fundraiser [Buffalo.com]
- Anchor Bar is bringing the wing game to Canada [Buffalo.com]
- You can help bring The Black Market Food Truck to Buffalo’s streets [Kickstarter]
- Five Guys opens their first southtown location in Hamburg on Nov 5th [Facebook]
- Community Beer Works announces their new retail hours [CBW]
- Chris Smith announces the start of Beer Mobs! [Artvoice]
- Andrew G checks out Kumo’s in Depew [Buffalo News]