Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrapup: We wrote about our meal at Hamburg’s Armor Inn Tap Room, new culinary adventures in Toronto and our thoughts on some free stuff we received. We also talked to Adam Kern (owner of My Buffalo Shirt) for Episode 41 of Eat It Up.
- Daniel’s in Hamburg makes quite the impression on Kevin Purdy [Buffalo Spree]
- Learn about Park Country Club’s Sous Chef Brad Rowell [Buffalo Spree]
- Vasilis opens their downtown location on Main Street [Buffalo Rising]
- Cuchifrito Hut dies so that Freddie J’s BBQ hut can live [Buffalo Rising]
- Ashker’s offers juice and dancing this November [Buffalo News]
- Andrew G enjoys the BBQ at NT’s Smoke on the Water [Buffalo News]
- You should really enjoy an event or two for Buffalo Beer Week [Buffalo News]
- Lagniappes gets their liquor license, staying in Allentown [Facebook]
- Chef Sean Brock to maybe, possibly, hopefully open a NYC restaurant [Bon Appetit]
- Want to see the Kyoto menu from Next? [Flickr]
- BulliPedia is an ambitious thing and I still don’t really get it. [Eater]
- Jon Basso (owner of Heart Attack Grill) is still trolling in Vegas [Eater Vegas]
- Modernist Cuisine at Home, cheaper but still has appliances cut in half [MC]
- Want to waste 16 dollars? Buy beer for your dog [Amazon]