Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Buffalo Eats Wrapup: This week we wrote about our meals at Amy’s Truck (Buffalo’s newest Food Truck), North Tonawanda’s Dwyer’s Irish Pub (good unique wing flavors) and B Ferrante’s (a small Italian Bakery on the West Side). We posted our 40th(!) episode of Eat It Up with Deb Clark, the owner of Delish!. We also posted a reminder to buy tickets for this Wednesday’s Big Fuss 2.0, you’ll be able to try foods from several fantastic cooks and help raise money for a farm in need! We sampled Perry’s new fall flavors Apple Pie and Pumpkin Pie and Campbell’s new “Buffalo-style” Chicken Soup and finally we recommended that you make the short 90 minute drive up to Toronto for a short foodie field trip in the near future.
- Curious about what Mike and Sherri Andrzejewski ‘s apartment looks like? [Buffalo Spree]
- Bonnie George is doing some great things with Painted Meadow Farms [Buffalo Spree]
- Nette’s Fried Chicken is legit and I need to eat there [Buffalo Spree]
- Hang out with Zamir Gotta from No Reservations on November 5th [INtoxicated]
- A Roman Pizza shop is coming to Elmwood, former Chow Chocolat location [Hungry For More]
- Senator Tim Kennedy to try and lower Food Truck permit fees [Buffalo Rising]
- Get your pork medallion on at Faso’s [Buffalo News]
- Andrew G stops by Kaydara Noodle Bar and thinks it has potential [Buffalo News]
- LRW Diaries at Buffalo.com: Seabar, Lagerhaus 95, Liberty Hound, Laughlin’s
- Acropolis announces second location coming, downtown future in doubt [Buffalo.com]
- Texas is getting a Duff’s location, prepare yourselves. [Buffalo News]
- Everything you needed to know about getting a good Knife [Cheezburger]
- Burger King in Japan serves fried Pumpkin, when do we get the cool weird stuff? [Eater]
- Anthony Bourdain talks about No Reservations 10 years later [YouTube]
- Starbucks opens their first location in India [AP]
- Lady Gaga will be releasing her own “healthy water soon” [NY Daily News]
- Disney “Imagineered” a Beauty and the Beast Restaurant [YouTube]