Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- We get some love from the UB Spectrum [UB Spectrum]
- Chef Chris Silverstein (Lagniappes) is planning on a food truck, kickstarter [Buffalo Rising]
- Ben T talks about some mixed feelings about Lagniappes food truck [Buffalo.com]
- Madonna’s opening is getting closer, just received liquor license [Buffalo Rising]
- Julia Burke’s Top Ten NY and Southern Ontario Wines [Buffalo Spree]
- Andrew G visited Orchard Park’s Don Tequila [Buffalo News]
- Holland’s Zider Zee Restaurant has coffee, windmill, breakfast [Buffalo News]
- Cole’s Lamb Burger is pretty legit [Buffalo News]
- Local Restaurant Week Coverage: Buffalo Spree, Buffalo.com, Buffalo Foodie
- Ron Swanson’s Guide to the potential Bacon shortage [NBC]
- Now, Forager: A film above love and fungi – is a real movie [YouTube]
- Sandra Lee is continuing to make horrible television [NY Daily News]
- A Food revolution is going down in Charleston [The Guardian]
- Wendy’s changes their logo, still my favorite guilty pleasure [Wendy’s]
- Watch an Alinea Clip from Spinning Plates [Eater]
- Don’t worry, the McRib will be here for Christmas [Business Insider]
- Watch the most expensive (and dumb) cocktail ever made [Huffington Post]