Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Mike A’s gets some more love, this time from outside Buffalo [Active Travels]
- Andrew Galarneau checks out Vera Pizzeria [Buffalo News]
- Mighty Taco’s 20th location opens on Chippewa tomorrow [Buffalo Rising]
- New Buffalo Food Blog Alert! Dinner In A Jar
- This burger over does the bacon thing just a little bit [Facebook]
- LA Times does some digging about fake Yelp reviews [LA Times]
- Joey Chestnut ties his record with 68 hot dogs this week [Reuters]
- Chuck E Cheese to ‘rebrand’ mascot, now is a rockstar [LA Times]
- Mission Street Chinese cookbook coming to an Amazon.com near you in 2014 [Grubstreet]
- Defending Eric Riper’s $75 appetizers [Wall Street Journal]
- Michael Ruhlman makes the case for butter being a vegetable [Rulman.com]