Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- New Restaurants! AJ Jamaican, Liberty Hound, The Kitchen Table, Coco by Le Metro [Hungry For More, Buffalo Rising]
- New healthy restaurant called Saavoy to open on Elmwood/Allen, in former liquor store [Hungry For More]
- Get your artisan popsicles from East Park Pops at Delish starting now! [Buffalo Spree]
- Andrew Galarneau joins the Burger of the Month club for an outing at Tempo [Buffalo News]
- Watch This: Buffalo For Real TV’s 8th episode features Sun International Foods and Vera’s
- What do you get when you spend $295 on a burger? [Eater]
- 25 Awesome and Creepy Bento Boxes [Neatorama]
- Yelpers in Sacramento are some of the worst people ever [Sacramento Bee]
- Coming soon..Apples that will never go brown. Seriously. Never. [Daily Mail]
- MIT students solve one of the world’s biggest problems, ketchup bottles [Co.Exist]
- Anyone who asks other people on suggestions of where to eat, read this please. [Seattle Weekly]
- In case you haven’t heard it, portion sizes use to be crazy smaller in the 50’s [MakingHealthEasier]
- Watch This: Rene Redzepi makes his signature dish – The Hen and the Egg