Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Genesee Cream Ale is returning to their old logo, old men in South Buffalo are pumped [Beer Pulse]
- Coke Freestyle Machines are coming to Buffalo’s Five Guy locations [Facebook]
- Buffalo Soda exists, probably is disgusting [Buffalo.com]
- That Naval Park Restaurant (co-owned by Cole’s Mike S) still is happening [Buffalo Rising]
- Pizza Junction vs Vito’s Pizza ranks as the #3 Pizza Feud of All Time [Eater]
- Go Veggies is now open! Vegetarians rejoice! [Buffalo Rising]
- Noco opens a new mini mart style franchise, is coming for Delta Sonic [Buffalo News]
- The Avengers help Shawarma sales increase in LA. Thanks Iron Man! [TMZ]
- Build your own R2D2 Coffee Maker [Dvice]
- This just in: America is fat and is getting fatter [The Daily Beast]
- Andrew Zimmern is calling out shows copying Bizarre Foods [Eater]
- Check out the new cool hip “Metro McDonald’s” in Vegas. Fake grafiti is always cool! [Eater]
- What happens to restaurants when Guy Fieri goes there? [Dallas Observer]
- Watch This: The Lamb 86 dish preparation from Alinea (lamb with 86 individual components) [YouTube]