Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Jewel of India is bringing Indian cuisine to Hertel [Buffalo Rising]
- Mes Que (Buffalo’s own Soccer bar on Hertel) officially opens [Artvoice]
- Dining Rumor quits the blogging game [Dining Rumor]
- Check out this menu from an Angola BBQ Joint from the early 1900′s, 15 cent chili anyone? [Desparados Facebook]
- Lloyd Taco Truck and Park Country Club are hiring
- Would you like a Pizza Hut Pizza with Mini Cheeseburgers in your crust? Of course you do. [Pizza Hut]
- Is Las Vegas getting their own Momofuku? [Eater Vegas]
- Another customer collapses at Heart Attack Grill [ABC]
- Test your love of Sriracha with a Sriracha Lollipop [Lollyphile]
- Woman has day ruined with penis drawn on her hamburger box [The Chronicle]
- Dont worry, there’s a settlement for the Class Action Lawsuit against Nutella [The Consumerist]