Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world.
Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- According to all of you, Sole has the best Mac N Cheese in Buffalo [Buffalo.com]
- Wood Fired Pizza Trailer is coming to downtown Buffalo! [Buffalo.com]
- White Cow Dairy will be opening a farm store on Lexington [Facebook]
- Mark Hutchinson and Paul Jenkins to open a ‘Five Star’ seafood restaurant in NT [Tonawanda News]
- Progress being made to the Richert brothers (Torches) new BBQ Restaurant [Facebook]
- Mighty Taco opens in Rochester, people wait in lines for tacos [Buffalo News Live]
- Gordon’s named one of the best sports bars in America [Buffalo.com]
- Jose Andres and Rene Redzepi make the 2012 TIME 100 list [TIME]
- Watch This: Thomas Keller tribute video feat. Ripert, Boulud, Humm [Vimeo]
- el Bulli chefs opening a new restaurant in Spain, centered around sharing [Eater]
- Olive Garden serves 10 year old booze, still not the worse thing about Olive Garden [WishTV]
- Watch This: Man eats Burger King burger with 1050 slices of bacon [YouTube]
- Educate yourself on ‘Tuna Scrape’ aka the new ‘Pink Slime’ [NPR]
- 30 year old woman dies partly due to her 8-10 liter of Coke lifestyle [Jezebel]
- Check out Starbuck’s secret menu [The High Definite]