Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world along with something cool you probably want to buy. Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Old school Buffalo Beer company jingles [Buffalo.com]
- Acropolis Now Has Restrictions [paulysouffle.tumblr.com]
- Sinful Nightclub is coming to… Delaware Ave? [Buffalo Rising]
- The Best Burger in “Buffalo” is at Alfred State College…. what? [NY Beef]
- Wegmans to stop selling “pink slime” beef [Buffalo Business First]
- The Cheesy Chick debuts! [Buffalo.com]
- 10 Ways To Cook With Sriracha [Huffington Post]
- Andrew Zimmerman’s Five Foods that Can Change the World [CNN]
- Ferran Adria to Launch LABullipedia, not a joke [Eater]
- Marmageddon hits New Zealand [Metro UK]
- RIP: Murray Lender (Lender Bagels), Sam Glazer (Mr. Coffee)
- Cook Bacon and Pizza on your next camping trip! [Cabela’s]
- Flat top beer cans are coming back because hipsters said so [OregonLive.com]