Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world along with something cool you probably want to buy. Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- The American Grille is coming to East Aurora, focus on local and fresh [Business First]
- Gene McCarthy’s sold, brought back to life with a potential small brewery [Business First]
- Hamburg finally getting that microbrewery? [Business First]
- Rochester gets some love on the Splendid Table (Spoiler: Garbage Plates) [Splendid Table]
- Living the American Dream in Buffalo [Swallow Food]
- Gelato cafe coming to Elmwood? [Buffalo News]
- Hot Dogs Cause Butt Cancer? [NBC Chicago]
- Writing an Olive Garden review now gets you a reservation at Le Bernardin [Eater]
- McDonald’s is really sorry they served Chinese people expired chicken [Wall Street Journal]
- This 12 year old writes about food (donuts in this case) better then I ever will. [Buzzfeed]
- Vasectomy and Free Pizza is a winning combination [WCVB TV Boston]
- The coolest dine and dash ever. EVER. [News.com]
- Watch this: A Fiery Bowl of Ramen Soup
- Some We Love, Some We Hate, Some We Eat by Hal Herzog