Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world along with something cool you probably want to buy. Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Firehosue Subs coming to Buffalo and Rochester? [D&C]
- Hengry Gorino: Buffalo’s most influential restauranteer [Buffalo Spree]
- Andrew Cuomo Pushes Bill to Help Small Companies Brewing Beer [Rochester YNN]
- The Buffalo News changes their restaurant rating system [Buffalo News]
- It begins, Andrew Galarneau’s first review with the new rating for Woo Chon Korea House [Buffalo News]
- On Side Dish, Christa Glennie Seychew talks to Mary Ann Giordano about St. Joseph’s Cookbook [WKBW]
- Marilyn Hagerty really loves Olive Garden, no seriously. [Grand Forks Herald]
- Coca-Cola Modifies Caramel Color To Avoid Cancer Warner Label [NPR]
- Grant Achatz is a normal human being? [Wall Street Journal]
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know About Oreos [TIME]
- George Washington McNugget sells for $8,000 [Ebay]
- Coors Light Ice Tea because it didn’t have enough water beforehand [Daily Finance]
- Watch This Trailer: Mustafa’s Sweet Dreams (it’s about Baklava) [Eater]
- Watch This Too: Some of the best Food Porn you’ll ever watch. [Magnolia Pictures YouTube]