Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world along with something cool you probably want to buy. Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
- Dining Rumor is back with his latest article on Acropolis and some info on Coco by Le Metro [Dining Rumor]
- Mission Lloyd Dos is launched on kickstarter [Kickstarter]
- People lose their minds about Lloyd using kickstarter to help fund 2nd truck purchase [Buffalo Rising]
- Kevin O’Connell Jr to be a guest chef on The Roaming Buffalo [Facebook via The Roaming Buffalo]
- Lucy Takeout (Ethiopian) is coming to Black Rock! [Buffalo Rising]
- Janice Okun’s final review for the Buffalo News [Buffalo News]
- Girl Scout Cookies and Nestle Crunch Bars, a match made in
- Sprinkles (LA) opens their 24-Hour Cupcake ATM [Eater]
- McDonald’s in Austria see your McRib and raise you a McRibster [BurgerBusiness.com]
- This is what a Starbucks looks like in Japan [Arch Daily]
- The American Way of Eating by Tracie McMillan