Every Sunday we’ll post some of our favorite national and local news stories from the food world along with something cool you probably want to buy. Have a suggestion for an article/item? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @buffaloeats.
Want to catch up on some of our past Sunday Reading articles? Click here for our archives.
Sorry about last week, a combination of poor planning, judging a Chili contest and throwing up a lot of alcohol prevented us from posting a Sunday Reading. I promise it will not happen again… this month.
- Mayor signs food truck regulations into law!! [Buffalo News]
- A History of Chocolate in Buffalo [Buffalo Spree]
- Watch This! Nelson Starr visits the Sportsmen Tavern on Amherst St
- Coming to a Wegmans near you: Puerto Rican Iguana Meat! [AP via Washington Post]
- Depressing Cauliflower sculptures [Animal NY]
- The most expensive cupcake you’ll ever order [Cupcake Gourmet]
- Can’t figure out how to propose? Give $10K to Pizza Hut! [Pizza Hut]
- McDonald’s announces the annual arrival of the Shamrock Shake! [CNN]
- Doritos and Taco Bell, a match made in heaven [The OC Register]
- Season 8 of No Reservations debuts on April 9th [Eater]
- California to ban serving fois gras in July [Inside Scoop SF]
- Man has heart attack at Heart Attack Grill [Fox News Las Vegas]