Here it is! Today we are proud to debut the first episode of our podcast, Eat It Up! This is something I’ve wanted to do for years and I think our first episode came out really well. Our producer Tom put a lot of work into the quality of the audio to make sure that we sounded as professional as possible. We also couldn’t have asked for a better first guest; Christa is not only one of the most important people in Buffalo’s restaurant/food scene but she’s also a great person to talk to about food and our conversation could have went on for well over an hour.
We will be releasing new episodes every other week and have some really awesome guests lined up! After listening through the episode myself, I ask that you please forgive my annoying “uh’s” and my excessive laughing into the microphone. As we record more of these I’m sure I’ll start to relax and slowly become a better host, but for my first time I think I did OK. So sit back and relax and enjoy our first episode of Eat It Up.
Record Date: December 13th, 2011
- 2011 Year End Posts
- Jeff Buckley’s setlist from his show at Spot Coffee on December 9th, 1996 (played the show billed as “Father Demo”)
- Lloyd Taco Truck
- Buffalo Rising
- Feed Your Soul
- Buffalo Spree Dining
- Christa’s Tuesday Tidbits can be found her blog Yum
- Nickel City Chef: Buffalo’s Finest Chefs and Ingredients
- Nickel City Chef 2012 Schedule
- Artisan Kitchen and Bath
- Nate Peracciny’s Nickel City Chef recap videos